Ok…Valentine day has come and gone…and so is Single Awareness Day!!! I was considering to release on that day but apparently I got too busy with Pretty Little Liars, The Lying Game and then Gossip Girl…to actually release anything…I think I have a bruise from Haru for that specific event…(well not that she hit me with anything harmful…she just gave me that shiny smile…which is so shinnny for my eyes… ) Apparently, to some ppl (stares at the email that we just receive), we are inactive…Actually…well its more like I am much lazy to stab any of my busy staffs and go “GIMME MY EDITS/CLEANS/TS, NOW!” I mean we are all doing this for the fun so why must I go around stabbing/pounding/kicking/bribing for the works .-. So…if you found your-so-call HQ raws…well be my guest and do your version…We will do our version slowly~~ while sipping our latte/orange juice or whatever stuff we(the staffs and I) are drinking…no worries, we certainly do not drink BLOOD~
Heh…I been ranting again…someone gimme my Lays to shut me up…prefrrably sour cream and onion…or the ruffles cheddar cheese *__* you can email those delicious snacks to us Ohohoho!!!
(note : atty has actually gone mad after watching too much shows, don’t be like her… >.<")
Thy release :
- Kimi no Tonari : ch08 : Its time for a date for our Miu and Keita. Will this date be a successful one, or will there be interuptions?
- Koisuru Made Kaesanai : ch 01 : Tamako starts to wonder about the age gap while Yuu is desperately wanting more attention from Tamako…how will this affect their relationship especially on a Christmas week O.o”
- Ero x Roma : ch01 : Michiru is a fangirl of a band name Switch…Her next door neighbour seems to have relations with the band she adored…what kind of relationship will pan out?
- Koisuru Made Kaesanai : ch 02 : I am not sure what this chapter is about but surely it got something to do with that evil grinning male at the end of ch01
Now that I am done releasing for time…I shall go watch my shows…but I will be back…or maybe not…
And not forgetting…we are in dire need of : -
- Reliable cleaners, editors and typesetters for our various josei/shoujo/smut manga’s.
- Reliable Proofreaders with an eye for detail and an ear for language.